RESOURCE promotes wellness – economic, health and community. Find links to cost-effective resources for health and overall wellness.
- NEW! Fast-Tracker: The Online Link to Mental Health Resources
- NEW! Tips for Meditation: Beginner Level and Qigong Meditation
- NEW! Healthy Diet: Eating with Mental Health in Mind
- NEW! Hennepin County Public Health Promotion Tools – learn about community initiatives and resources for wellness!
- Shop Smart! Good-for-you lunches on a budget and the benefits of packing a lunch for work
- Virtual Hope Box app contains simple tools for coping, relaxation, distraction, and positive thinking.
- Low-cost, quality and nutritious food packages through Fare For All
- YMCA need-based membership for income-eligible individuals
- MN Sure health care insurance special enrollment (Open enrollment begins in December)
- Mental health in the workplace-tips and best practices for fostering a healthy work life