RESOURCE helps all job seekers achieve their goals through its specialized job-skills training and employment services. Employers also rely on RESOURCE as a trusted, staffing source for qualified and diverse employment candidates.
Find a job. Advance your career.
With more than 70 programs and services, we provide customized support to help each individual achieve their professional and employment goals. Unique services include, but are not limited to:
- Employment, career development, and job placement services for laid-off workers through the Dislocated Workers Program
- Customized job skills training and employment services for low-income adults, including immigrants
- Assessment, career education, employment and job retention services for adults and young people with disabilities
- Career development and employment counseling specifically for women — making career decisions, finding employment or advancing in their careers
- Transition-to-employment services and care coordination services for low-income families transitioning off of public assistance (MFIP)
- Education support, employment services, parenting and life skills training for youth and young parents
As one of the largest workforce development, non-profit organizations in Minnesota, RESOURCE helps 5,000 people each year achieve successful employment and advance their careers.
To learn what service best fits your needs, call our program staff members directly.
Employer choice of diverse, highly-skilled candidate pool
RESOURCE provides access to a culturally-diverse and skilled candidate pool for a wide range of positions in various industries. RESOURCE partners with more the 200 Minnesota businesses to match qualified individuals with their workforce needs. RESOURCE is an out-placement services provider of the Dislocated Workers Program.
A proud partner of the American Job Center network