Location: 1826 Chicago Avenue- Building Resilient Families
Overview: Building Resilient Families is a family residential treatment facility serving pregnant, postpartum, and parenting women with children in their care ages 0-17. The Family Treatment Clinician maintains a case load of 8 -10 women while providing counseling and clinical case management services. This position will be directly supervised by the Program Director- Building Resilient Families. Tentative Schedule: Tuesday – Thursday 11am-7:30pm; Friday 8:00 am – 4:30pm & Saturday: 8am-4:30pm. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of families in the program. Schedule is subject to change based on program needs.
- Provide culturally-responsive care including group and individual counseling
- Familiarize and facilitate evidence-based curricula/Groups (Motivational Interviewing, A Woman’s way through the Twelve Steps, Seeking Safety, Helping Women Recover)
- Create and maintain client documentation including treatment plans and weekly progress notes
- Coordinate care with the multidisciplinary team
- Support and provide leadership in Resource, Inc.’s Undoing Racism and Promoting Diversity Initiatives
- Maintain emergency on-call availability and on-site response
- (Required) Must be licensed (LADC) with the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy (BBHT) as a chemical dependency counselor or BSW/ LSW with documented chemical health competency; Must meet requirements of Minnesota Rules, Chapter 148C.
- Competency in trauma informed care, co-occurring disorders treatment, evidence-based practices, and family-focused treatment
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to work independently and in team-based environment
- A minimum of 2 years freedom from chemical use problems and ability to remain free from chemical use problems as a condition of employment
- Ability to pass/ clear DHS Background Study
STARTING SALARY: Competitive Salary – DOQ
BENEFITS: 3 weeks vacation, 10 sick days, 10 holidays, medical, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) plan.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Interviews will begin immediately upon receipt of qualified candidates.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to: Elizabeth Burgos, MSW, LGSW, Program Director: RESOURCE- Recovery Resource Center, 1900 Chicago Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404. Fax: 752.8001 / firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer