Location: 1900 Chicago Avenue
Overview: The Treatment Group Facilitator-Dual Disorders (LADC) will provide dual diagnosis (chemical & mental health) clinical treatment group counseling to adult women and/ or men as part of the RRC Treatment Team in RRC’s licensed Rule 31 treatment programs. This includes facilitation of gender-specific clinical group services. The Client Services Supervisor- Outpatient Treatment Programs will directly supervise the position.
Tentative Schedule: Monday 8:30-3:30, Tuesday 8:30-3:30. Wednesday 8:30 -8:00, Thursday 8:00-4:30; with ability to work a flexible schedule as needed for program schedule
- Provide gender-specific, dual diagnosis clinical services/ group sessions, through case management and counseling techniques that meet professional and ethical standards for chemical health
- Conduct treatment groups, lectures on dual diagnosis, mental health, chemical dependency, trauma, and additional topics as requested utilizing RRC Treatment Curriculum and other evidence-based curriculums.
- Record necessary documentation of work with client within required time frame.
- Develop treatment planning and interventions that encompass strategies for treatment co-occurring chemical and mental health issues (dual disorders).
- Conduct urinalysis.
- Attend all meetings and staffing as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- (Required) Licensed as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC)
- (Required) Must be licensed and in compliance with the appropriate licensure board, i.e. board of Behavioral Health & Therapy
- (Required) Experience and/or training in group facilitation, including group facilitation experience
- (Required) Ability to work as a team member with coworkers and referral sources.
- (Required) Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- (Required) 2 years or more freedom from substance abuse problems
- (Desired) Experience and training in trauma-informed care
- (Desired) Experience providing services to parole/probation referrals, hospitals, county social workers, and other key stakeholders.
- (Strongly Preferred) Must have training and experience in co-occurring/ dual diagnosis issues (Ex: minimum of 10 hours training in co-occurring disorders, certification in co-occurring disorders, or dually licensed LADC and mental health professional)
- (Strongly Preferred) The ideal candidate will be jointly licensed in chemical health and mental health/ social work.
STARTING SALARY RANGE: Competitive & Negotiable, Depending on Qualifications
BENEFITS: Prorated at 80% FTE – 3 weeks vacation. 10 sick days, 10 holidays, medical, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) plan
Send/fax/email a cover letter and resume to: RESOURCE/ RRC, Attn: Sherman Lightfoot 1900 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404 / 612.752.8001 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Until Filled; Interviews will begin upon receipt of qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer www.resource-mn.org