Part Time / Temporary
Program: Training and Education Services
Location: 179 Robie Street East, St. Paul
This position is responsible for providing Computer Skills and Work Readiness instruction/training in RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center’s Training and Education courses for English Language Learners. The position is also responsible for evaluating and documenting student performance and overall supervision of the classroom.
1. Provides lecture, lab and hands-on instruction in Training and Education Courses.
- Reviews and prepares for daily lessons.
- Instructs and monitors students during class time.
2. Evaluates and documents student performance.
- Reviews policy manual with each student and monitors adherence to policies.
- Administers and grades all exams.
- Discusses areas of improvement with students and appropriate manager.
- Documents student performance including attendance and course completion requirements.
3. Other miscellaneous training duties as assigned.
- Tutors students as assigned.
- Oversees the training areas and keeps labs clean and orderly.
- Works closely with ELL staff.
- Assists in the development of new and revisions to training courses.
- Attends all scheduled staff meetings.
- Four-year degree in Education.
- Two years of training experience.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with adults who are English Language Learners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve quickly.
Salary: Compensation is based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply: Please send resume to Lena Balk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 612-752-8101.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer