Several community resources can connect you with housing, legal services, computer technical support, free cell phones, car repair services, and more!
- New! HousingLink – Information on affordable housing in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota
- New! Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) – Information and resources on state housing programs
- No-Cost Tax Preparation Services with CAPI – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance and Financial Literacy
- Babies Need Boxes – Distributes “Baby Boxes” to mothers of children six months and under.
- Canvas Health Crisis Services – Confidential, non-judgemental, free counseling and support.
- Free public shower – House of Charity
- City of Minneapolis: Low Cost Computers and Internet Resources
- City of Minneapolis Fix-It Tech events
- Free Cell Phones
- UnitedWay 211
- Low-cost car repair services
- Community Resource Guide-including transportation, housing, childcare, etc.