Hennepin County is hosting Employer of the Day Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. SUPERVALU Distribution Center is the featured employer. SUPERVALU Distribution Center in Hopkins is hiring Warehouse Order Selectors for 2nd shift (2pm-10pm) and 3rd shift (10pm – 6am). Pay starts at $16.43/hour. Positions are in fresh and frozen warehouses. No fault attendance policy. Bus service is available nearby.
- Must be willing to work in a cold environment. Proper clothing is provided by employer.
- Must be able to use voice controlled headset for receiving orders verbally; must have good communication skills.
- Continual lifting of 2-3 cases per minute which equals about 200 cases per hour. Most cases can weigh between 3 – 70 pounds, some as high as 100 pounds.
- Must be able to handle packaged pork.
- Must join the union after 30 days. a
- Must be available for nights, holidays and weekends as the shifts vary.
- Previous warehouse experience or experience in a physically demanding job is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Candidates may also apply online at www.SUPERVALU.com/careers job number 83316
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. This is a great opportunity for job seekers to meet the Recruiting staff in person. Computers and printers are available for job seekers to use.
As a reminder, the Hennepin County Community Resource Room is open for any and all job seekers Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
What: Employer of the Day
Where: 310 E 38th Street, Suite # 120, Minneapolis, MN 55409
When: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.