Last year, RESOURCE helped 18,110 people discover their potential and achieve their dreams:
- 5,000 people secured employment or entered career positions
- 2,330 people and families moved from welfare to work
- 6,258 people benefited from recovery services
- 78% of participants served live in poverty
- 70% of participants served were people of color
- 984 volunteers contributed 16,308 hours of time to mobilize our mission (equivalent to 407 40-hour workweeks)
View our most recent Appreciation Report to learn more!
Here are the stories of 4 of our program participants:
Maurice found himself without a job in an economy with few opportunities. He received services offered by RESOURCE and landed a position with a real estate management company.
Valerie overcame drug abuse, prostitution, and homelessness through the services of RESOURCE. She is now employed and has volunteered at RESOURCE.
Rita and Calynn, both diagnosed with depression, sought out the services of RESOURCE. They now facilitate support groups for others facing issues they’ve worked to overcome.