RESOURCE staff accepting Outstanding Achievement Award
- Licensed as a post-secondary school through the Minnesota Office of Higher Education and has articulation agreements with the following MnSCU schools for specific training programs – Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Century College, Dakota County Technical College.
- Accredited through NCA CASI (North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement) as a post-secondary institution of higher learning.
- Certified training provider under the Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA).
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE) assuring quality and integrity in career and technical education.
Awards & Recognition
- RESOURCE received the Minnesota Department of Human Services “Commissioner’s Circle of Excellence Award” for excellence in chemical health services.
- RESOURCE Vice President Heidi Kammer received the Minnesota Association of Resources for Recovery and Chemical Health (MARRCH) President’s Award for her leadership on healthcare reform and integrated dual-diagnosis treatment.
- RESOURCE received the Adult Vendor of the Year Award and the Youth Vendor of the Year Award from the City of Minneapolis. We are the only agency ever to receive both awards in the same year. We also received both awards in 2006.
- Minneapolis Mayor R T Rybak declared September 24, 2009, Employment Action Center Economic Diversity Day in the city of Minneapolis.
- RESOURCE’S Diversionary Work Program received the Hennepin County Award for Outstanding Performance in Diversionary Work Program Results.
- RESOURCE received the 2009 award from Hennepin County MFIP in recognition of Outstanding Achievement in Client Job Fair Attendance.
- RESOURCE received the 2007 Program of the Year Excellence in Fatherhood Award from the Minnesota Fathers and Families Network.
- RESOURCE received the City of Minneapolis Award for Best Youth Service Provider in for the second year in a row.
- RESOURCE received the 2007 award from Hennepin County MFIP in recognition of Outstanding Achievement in Client Job Fair Attendance.
- RESOURCE received the Adult Vendor of the Year Award and the Youth Vendor of the Year Award from the City of Minneapolis. We are the only agency ever to receive both awards in the same year. We also received both awards in 2011.
- RESOURCE received the City of Minneapolis Awards for Best Youth Service Provider and Best Adult Service Provider